Your one stop for the best recipes using your fresh produce from your Bountiful Basket each week.
Want to know more about Bountiful Baskets? Visit BountifulBaskets.org

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome!


Hello fellow foodies!
Welcome to my premiere blog demonstrating the use of the fresh fruit and
vegetables that come each week in my Bountiful Basket. (Don't know what
Bountiful Baskets is? Check out their website bountifulbaskets.org)

Each week we receive
a laundry basket full of fruit and veggies that are from mostly local growers
and taste GREAT! It's a mystery what you'll get each week, but I think that
makes for more fun. That is the primary reason why I'm starting this blog. I
want to expand my horizons and help my family experience a more types of foods.
So, just about every day I will post what fruit or vegetable I'm working with
along with some fun facts about it along with the recipe I found or came up
with. Join me on the fun and exciting food journey!

On a side note: Even if you don’t participate with the
Bountiful Basket folks, please feel free to cook right along with me!

1 comment:

  1. Andrea Tiffany told me about your blog! What a fantastic idea! Bountiful Baskets sounds great and I love the educational info and recipes you share. I'm very much looking forward to reading more! :D

    ReplyDelete